CONDOMS BY POST
If you live in the Highlands or in Argyll and Bute we can send you free condoms and lubricant every two months.
Using condoms and lubricant can help prevent HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.
HOW TO ORDER
If it is your first order, simply text your name and address, including postcode, to 07519 708296 and we’ll send you out a starter pack (variety pack of 10 condoms plus lubricant).
Starter packs and all other orders can also be placed in the following ways:
• By Text – Text your name and address, including postcode to 07519 708296
• By Post – Download an order form from www.waverleycare.org/condoms and return your completed form to us at the address below
• By Email – Download an order form and return your completed form to email@example.com
• In Person – Call in to our offices, we’d be happy to help
Your order will cover 12 months and is split into 6 deliveries i.e. you will get free condoms every 2 months.
• Materials are posted in plain packaging to maintain confidentiality
Please let us know if you move home or would like to cancel or change your order. If you’d like to keep receiving condoms after the first 12 months – just let us know.
If you live outside the Highlands, Argyll and Bute, unfortunately, due to funding, we are unable to send you condoms. Please visit the sexual health services page of your local NHS website for condom services in your area or contact your nearest Waverley Care office.
Waverley Care Highland
34 Waterloo Place
Tel: 01463 711585 / 07519 708296